The Sivantos Group is one of the leading providers of hearing solutions worldwide, developing and distributing hearing aids under the brand names Signia, Siemens, Audio Service, Rexton, and A&M. We boast a history of more than 130 years of improving people’s lives by bringing cutting-edge innovation and customer care to those living with hearing loss. Our award-winning technologies and countless world’s-first innovations have improved quality of life for millions of users. Sivantos employs more than 6,000 people and sells hearing aids globally in more than 120 countries.
Join our team now at Sivantos as Export Sales Controller (m/f) in Erlangen.
Your new role
- Manage a predefined sales area (e.g. Europe) from a financial controlling perspective
- Partner with the Sales Team in order to achieve sales targets without compromising on financial KPIs
- Prepare monthly closing (reports) for Export Sales division and budget
- Create ad-hoc reports upon request
- Ongoing analysis of financial and performance KPIs in order to spot opportunities and early warnings in case of negative development, and improve database
- Lead and/or participate in financing and M&A-projects
- Continuously review existing processes for potential efficiency gains
- Manage accounts receivable (determine credit limits, approving deliveries, extension of payment terms, fixing of payment plans)
- Administration of agreements and contracts with customers
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Controlling or similar (Master's degree preferred)
- At least two years of financial controlling experience, preferably in a producing company in international environment
- Understanding of financial statements and KPIs
- Experience with ERP systems
- Further knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and proactive mindset
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written), other language advantageous
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in an intercultural work environment is of advantage
Among candidates with equal qualifications, preferential consideration will be given to those with disabilities.
Sivantos offers flexible working time including home office, an attractive salary package according to IG Metall collective agreement, continuous professional development, use of Siemens canteen and sports activities, numerous team and company events and much more.
Sonstige körperliche Behinderung